Back to blog posts
15 Feb 2015
RubyGems 2.4.6 includes bug fixes.
To update to the latest RubyGems you can run:
gem update --system
- Fixed resolving gems with both upper and lower requirement boundaries. Issue #1141 by Jakub Jirutka.
- Moved extension directory after require_paths to fix missing constant bugs in some gems with C extensions. Issue #784 by André Arko, pull request #1137 by Barry Allard.
- Use Gem::Dependency#requirement when adding a dependency to an existing dependency instance. Pull request #1101 by Josh Cheek.
- Fixed warning of shadowed local variable in Gem::Specification. Pull request #1109 by Rohit Arondekar
- Gem::Requirement should always sort requirements before coercion to Hash. Pull request #1139 by Eito Katagiri.
gem opencommand should change the current working directory before opening the editor. Pull request #1142 by Alex Wood.
- Ensure quotes are stripped from the Windows launcher script used to install gems. Pull request #1115 by Youngjun Song.
- Fixed errors when writing 0444 files to NFS. Issue #1161 by Emmanuel Hadoux.
- Removed dead code in Gem::StreamUI. Pull request #1117 by mediaslave24.
- Fixed typos. Pull request #1096 by hakeda.
- Relaxed CMake dependency for RHEL 6 and CentOS 6. Pull request #1124 by Vít Ondruch.
- Relaxed Psych dependency. Pull request #1128 by Vít Ondruch.