Back to blog posts
28 Nov 2017
by SHIBATA Hiroshi
RubyGems 2.7.3 includes minor enhancements and bug fixes.
To update to the latest RubyGems you can run:
gem update --system
If you need to upgrade or downgrade please follow the how to upgrade/downgrade RubyGems instructions. To install RubyGems by hand see the Download RubyGems page.
- Removed needless version lock. Pull request #2074 by SHIBATA Hiroshi.
- Add –[no-]check-development option to cleanup command. Pull request #2061 by Lin Jen-Shin (godfat).
- Merge glob pattern using braces. Pull request #2072 by Kazuhiro NISHIYAMA.
- Removed warnings of unused variables. Pull request #2084 by SHIBATA Hiroshi.
- Call SPDX.org using HTTPS. Pull request #2102 by Olle Jonsson.
- Remove multi load warning from plugins documentation. Pull request #2103 by Thibault Jouan.
- Fix test failure on Alpine Linux. Pull request #2079 by Ellen Marie Dash.
- Avoid encoding issues by using binread in setup. Pull request #2089 by Mauro Morales.
- Fix rake install_test_deps once the rake clean_env does not exist. Pull request #2090 by Lucas Oliveira.
- Prevent to delete to “bundler-“ prefix gem like bundler-audit. Pull request #2086 by SHIBATA Hiroshi.
- Generate .bat files on Windows platform. Pull request #2094 by SHIBATA Hiroshi.
- Workaround common options mutation in Gem::Command test. Pull request #2098 by Thibault Jouan.
- Check gems dir existence before removing bundler. Pull request #2104 by Thibault Jouan.
- Use setup command –regenerate-binstubs option flag. Pull request #2099 by Thibault Jouan.