Back to blog posts
02 Nov 2018
by SHIBATA Hiroshi
RubyGems 2.7.8 includes minor enhancements and bug fixes.
To update to the latest RubyGems you can run:
gem update --system
- [Requirement] Treat requirements with == versions as equal. Pull request #2230 by Samuel Giddins.
- Fix exec_name documentation. Pull request #2239 by Luis Sagastume.
- [TarHeader] Extract the empty header into a constant. Pull request #2247 by Samuel Giddins.
- Simplify the code that lets us call the original, non-monkeypatched Kernel#require. Pull request #2267 by Leon Miller-Out.
- Add install alias documentation. Pull request #2320 by ota42y.
- [Rakefile] Set bundler build metadata when doing a release. Pull request #2335 by Samuel Giddins.
- Backport commits from ruby core . Pull request #2347 by SHIBATA Hiroshi.
- Sign in to the correct host before push. Pull request #2366 by Luis Sagastume.
- Bump bundler-1.16.4. Pull request #2381 by SHIBATA Hiroshi.
- Improve bindir flag description. Pull request #2383 by Luis Sagastume.
- Update bundler-1.16.6. Pull request #2423 by SHIBATA Hiroshi.
- Fix #1470: generate documentation when –install-dir is present. Pull request #2229 by Elias Hernandis.
- Fix no proxy checking. Pull request #2249 by Luis Sagastume.
- Validate SPDX license exceptions. Pull request #2257 by Mikit.
- Retry api specification spec with original platform. Pull request #2275 by Luis Sagastume.
- Fix approximate recommendation with prereleases. Pull request #2345 by David Rodríguez.
- Gem::Version should handle nil like it used to before. Pull request #2363 by Luis Sagastume.