Skip to archived posts
- -y is a synonym for –include-dependencies.
- Better handling of errors in the top level rescue clause.
- Package list command (e.g. gem inspect GEM).
- .gemrc now allows cvsrc-like options to set defaults per subcommand.
- The autorequire gem spec field will now accept a list.
- Substituted Time for Date in specs, increasing performance
- Fixed reported bug of gem directories ending in “-“ (reported by
- Fixed but in installer that caused dependency installation to not
- Added Paul Duncan’s gem signing patch.
- Added Mark Hubbart’s Framework patch (for better integration with OS
- Added David Glasser’s install-from-mirror patch.
- Additional internal structural cleanup and test reorganization.