Back to blog posts
03 May 2009
by fred, the rubygems robot
- Fixed various warnings
- Gem::ruby_version works correctly for 1.8 branch and trunk
- Prerelease gems now show up in
gem listand can be used
- Fixed option name for
gem setup --format-executable
- RubyGems now matches Ruby > 1.9.1 gem paths
- Gem::RemoteFetcher#download now works for explicit Windows paths across drives. Bug #25882 by Lars Christensen
- Fix typo in Gem::Requirement#parse. Bug #26000 by Mike Gunderloy.
- Bulk index update is no longer supported (the code currently remains, but not the tests)
- Gem::manage_gems was removed in 1.3.3.
- Time::today was removed in 1.3.3.