RubyGems 2.1.6 includes bug fixes.
To update to the latest RubyGems you can run:
gem update --system
If you need to upgrade or downgrade please follow the how to upgrade/downgrade RubyGems instructions. To install RubyGems by hand see the Download RubyGems page.
- Added certificates to follow the s3.amazonaws.com certificate change. Fixes #665 by emeyekayee. Fixes #671 by jonforums.
- Remove redundant built-in certificates not needed for https://rubygems.org Fixes #654 by Vít Ondruch.
- Added test for missing certificates for https://s3.amazonaws.com or https://rubygems.org. Pull request #673 by Hannes Georg.
- RubyGems now allows a Pathname for Kernel#require like the built-in Kernel#require. Pull request #663 by Aaron Patterson.
- Required rbconfig in Gem::ConfigFile for Ruby 1.9.1 compatibility. (Ruby 1.9.1 is no longer receiving security fixes, so please update to a newer version.) Issue #676 by Michal Papis. Issue wayneeseguin/rvm#2262 by Thomas Sänger.